- This event has passed.
Switzer Income Conference 2019 | Sydney
How to maximise your income in a low interest rate environment
The Switzer Income Conference and Masterclass is an investment conference coming to Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane this November.
With interest rates on the downward slope, Australian investors may be forced to reconsider their investment strategy and find other income earning opportunities.
This year the conference will also include an investment masterclass facilitated by Peter Switzer and Paul Rickard. In the masterclass Peter and Paul will be covering:
- Managed Funds
- Bonds – what are they, how do you invest in one and what are the benefits
- Assessing the risk and reward trade off with the bond market
- Alternative investment opportunities – what are they and how do you access them
- And more!
Hosted and facilitated by Peter Switzer, the conference will include both leading local and global managers. The day will consist of presentations and panel Q&A sessions, focusing on investing at home and abroad.
Across these interactive panels, the presenters will tell us:
- Investing for income
- Domestic vs International? How to strike the right balance when investing for income
- Future trends of the income investment market.
- Balancing the risk/reward trade off, when investing for income
- Where investors can find growth over the next 12 months
- Will the Aussie market play catch up with the rest of the world?
All tickets include a full day of financial seminars, morning tea and lunch.
Tickets are limited, so be sure to book your seat before they run out.