Smart investors are continually seeking new ways to keep ahead financially, particularly during this time of sustained record low interest rates, and economic and political uncertainty. Mayfair 101 has emerged as a recognised global investment group that is focused on leading the shift toward non-bank investment alternatives.
Join us for an education-packed, informative presentation on how investing has changed and where the best opportunities lie for Australian investors to generate a strong rate of return – in 2020 and beyond.
Presented by the Mayfair 101 Group’s Managing Director, James Mawhinney, in this 2-hour presentation you will learn about:
- Why banks don’t want to be banks any more;
- What is causing the tidal movement towards non-bank alternatives;
- Where wealthy families are investing to achieve strong investment returns;
- Where to invest for this and future generations;
- How the technological shift will make it hard for banks to compete;
- Why bank deposit rates are so low and where to find a better rate of return;
- The importance of diversification in periods of uncertainty;
- Emerging markets and why they represent an important component of a diversified portfolio;
- What the Government Guarantee (Financial Claims Scheme) means for wholesale investors;
- Where companies and SMSFs are putting their money to keep ahead of inflation and
- Why financial planners are facing extinction and what will replace them.
|Melbourne||25th Nov||9am – 11am||Stamford Plaza Melbourne|
|Sydney||26th Nov||9am – 11am||Hyatt Regency|
|Brisbane||27th Nov||9am – 11am||Sofitel Brisbane Central|
|Adelaide||28th Nov||9am – 11am||InterContinental|
|Perth||29th Nov||9am – 11am||Duxton Hotel|
In addition to this, guests will receive valuable insights into the Mayfair 101 Group’s investment strategy including:
- Where Mayfair 101 is investing right now – and how we provide exclusive investment opportunities for wholesale investors to invest alongside us;
- How Mayfair 101 structures its investments to protect investment capital;
- The innovative strategy behind Mayfair 101’s AU$180 million Queensland property acquisition program, including its plans for Mission Beach and Dunk Island;
- An introduction to some of our leading investments, including how a Mayfair 101 portfolio company has provided over AU$300 million in default-free small business loans and attracted Visa as a shareholder;
- Investment opportunities starting from AU$100k+ available for wholesale investors to keep ahead of inflation;
- How Warren Buffet and Berkshire Hathaway have played an important role in Mayfair 101’s business model and
- Meet key Mayfair 101 and Mayfair Platinum team members in person.
Tickets are complimentary for Mayfair Platinum and IPO Wealth clients (code required) and just $47 for general admission. You are welcome to bring along a guest at no additional cost, please note all participants need to register in the link below. Tickets are limited so we encourage you to move quickly for this must-see event.
Get your investment strategy ready for 2020 and beyond – book your seat today!
If you have any questions please contact the event coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org.
Group Managing Director – Mayfair 101
James Mawhinney is the Australian-born founder and Managing Director of Mayfair 101, an international investment and corporate advisory group established in 2009 with headquarters in London and offices in Melbourne and Sydney.
James has had significant international investment experience developing the Mayfair 101 portfolio to having assets in over 10 countries, 5 currencies and in 10+ sectors, ranging from early stage to mature companies. He has consulted to over 2,000 businesses on their growth strategies over the course of his career. James draws on this experience to develop the companies Mayfair 101 takes minority or majority interest in and/or provides finance to.
Mayfair 101’s recent acquisition of Dunk Island and over 250 properties in nearby Mission Beach has made international headlines as Mayfair 101’s property development division, Mayfair Iconic Properties, embarks on the redevelopment of this iconic Australian location.
James has been interviewed by Bloomberg, Sky Business News, Australian Financial Review, The Australian, Channels 7, 9, 10 and ABC, Qantas Magazine, Proactive Investor, Alan Kohler, YourMoney, and is a regular guest speaker at Switzer Financial Group’s events. He is also a former recipient of the WA Business News 40 Under 40 Award.